Fire Ride-Along program allows residents to accompany firefighters during their tour of duty. This public education program gives residents a better understanding of fire operations. The Ride-Along Program serves as a mechanism for community members to personally observe operations and enhance transparency between fire and members of the community. If you are interested in a ride-along, please click here to access the online ride-along application.
Ride-Along Program Policy
- All ride time must be scheduled in advance with the Ride-Along Coordinator at the Tulalip Bay Fire Department's office during regular office hours (Mon through Fri, 9 am – 5 pm).
- Hours for ride times are limited to 9:00 AM through 6:00 PM. The Tulalip Bay Fire Chief must approve any additional hours in advance.
- The shift hours may be restricted due to fire department operational or training needs.
- Candidates in hiring process shall have priority in rider assignments.
* Ride-Along Application is due prior to scheduled ride time. HIPAA and Infectious Disease Awareness training must be done prior to scheduled ride time.